It’s the time to unleash a writer in yourself. Trading Tuitions invites you to become a guest writer for this blog. Don’t worry if you don’t have any prior writing experience, we would definitely help you to frame your ideas into words. All we need is unique and non-copyrighted content that can help traders’ community. It’s an opportunity to be a part of this blog’s growth story, and also there are some interesting goodies to be won. Please read through the details below:
Note: If your sole purpose is to advertise your product or service through this blog, please visit our advertisement section.
Who can become Guest Writer?
This invitation is open to everyone initially. There is no minimum qualification or previous experience required.
How can I submit my Article?
You would need to draft your article and send it to email@example.com. We have a dedicated team to review the articles, and if it passes our criteria it will be published in your name. The article would be reviewed mostly on originality and content. We can also edit the content if needed, but the gist of article would remain intact.
On what topics I can write?
The article can be anything related to Financial Markets (Equities, Commodities, Forex, Mutual Funds). You can also publish Trading systems built on Amibroker or Excel sheet. See our AFL of the week section for the format. Please avoid any article on specific Stock recommendation as we are not an advisory service. If there is any confusion, you can send us your ideas for confirmation before writing the actual content.
What are the article writing Guidelines?
- 100% original and non-copyrighted. Check plagiarism at this link before submitting.
- Articles should contain minimum of 500 words and should cover the topic in detail
- The articles should be engaging and simple, should be storytelling the subject or context.
- There should be at-least 2 sub-headings.
- Article should be SEO friendly.
- There should be introduction and conclusion in every article.
- Examples should be provided for the subject discussed.
- Proofread the articles at Grammarly, to eliminate any grammatical or spelling errors.
- Article should target international readers, not just India.
- A single paragraph should not be of more than 200 words. Try to shorten the paragraphs and use bullet points wherever possible.
- All heading, subheadings or titles should be in bold.
- Article should be submitted in a well formatted word document.
- No affiliate links are allowed. However, you can include backlink to your own blog or website.
- Include your short bio and a photograph for better visibility.
How would I benefit from this Program?
Trading Tuitions is growing every month from the time of its inception in January 2016. We do have more than 120000 visitors every month. Once your article is published you can avail the following benefits:
- You will get an established online presence where you can express your ideas to fellow people from the trading community.
- Your article would be shared with our 20000+ subscribers
- Best guest post of the month would be eligible to win exciting gift vouchers from Amazon or Flipkart. It would be selected based on content, originality and page views
- Based on the performance and popularity of your articles, you may be eligible to become a permanent guest writer at Trading Tuitions.
Got more Questions?
Let us know if you have any more questions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org